Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm not dead yet!

I'm only mostly dead. Work sucks, both in that it sucks, and in that it seems to suck the will to be creative right out of me. I suppose thats what seperates me from "true" artists. Anyway, going to try to be better about creating, and about posting.

Here are a couple of recent ones as down payment on that promise.
First it's Steven again. He loves twist endings so I had to give him one. Also that is a really great dress. Or nighty I'm not actually sure which, but the heels tell me dress.

And this one is based off a quick RP between me and Jade. It's also my first person to hair experience.

1 comment:

  1. Love them both Alice! I enjoyed the twist in the first caption, and I agree that is a fabulous dress. And the hair transformation was very interesting. I've never thought of a hair TF, but after reading this I find myself liking it a lot!

    ReplyDelete